I am just exhausted, worn out, tired, have hit a wall and every other way you can say it. Being a person during the holidays is hard, being a new mom is hard, working full time while being sick is hard, there are lots of hard things going on and I cannot act as if I am the only one going through it all but damnit I am tired. I know you are tired too and if you are too tired to keep reading my whine feel free to leave the blog ahha but I need to vent. Here is my list of what put me in tears in my shower this am:
- Claire does not like sleep anymore. While I on the other hand not only LOVE sleep but I need it to continue working and just being alive. I wish I had been a more productive baby since they obvi need no sleep at all to function just fine.
- My stomach is in so much pain, no idea if its the veggies I have been eating this week, left over from my flu, my #9 spicy tofu soup, or if I am getting my period back... but its awful and standing up straight takes a lot of work.
- Leaving the house would be easier if I had 8 hands and if I had time to make 5 trips AND I hope I remembered my keys.
- My amazing husband can sleep through a tornado and sometimes Claire's crying is like a tornado.
ok getting that out helped a lot, I talked about them this morning with Ryan but there is something about writing it down that helps, I am now able to read over them and see that yeah that kind of sucks but overall everything is fine. Thanks for commiserating with me.
- Elf on the shelf? I haven't decided, this might be too much work for me when she is only 1 but I think it is a cute idea and my friends do the cutest things with theirs.
- Christmas pjs! I want the three of us to get new pjs and to sleep in them on Christmas eve and open gifts wearing them, it is all over pinterest and my friends have been doing this all of their lives and I just love it.
- I am not a HUGE fan of Christmas lights BUT with the new LB Trolley we had so much fun looking at them I think that could really be something we do together, we could spike some hot chocolates and be on our way.
so far those are the three things I want the three of us to start next year. When it comes to celebrating with out entire family I want to keep up our Christmas eve tradition with my family but I want to wake up in our home on Christmas day and then everyone can join us there for gifts, a lazy lunch and maybe a movie. We will see I have a year to get that all worked out haha.
Happy Friday, hope you have a nice weekend and get all of your last minute shopping done