2. Her open mouth, wet kisses melt my heart. She gives them freely to all her baby dolls but I have to ask for mine and thats ok, they're worth it.
3. Loves grapes, but now she peels off the skin and gives that to anyone who will take them. The grape juice has made everything sticky but watching her be that happy is worth all the wipes.
4. Thank you Claire for enjoying bed time, even though you are waking up often during the night you have gotten really good and just putting yourself to bed, its adorable.
5. At almost 14 months she has not shown any interest in slowing down on breastfeeding, she makes me feel so needed and the fact that this helps keep her healthy is great.
6. Prefers to eat on the run, a few bites here and there. Sitting down for a meal usually ends up with a few bites and then a huge mess but we keep trying.
7. Claire talks all day long, I can't wait [ok I can its already going so fast] to know what she is trying to tell us.
8. If I hide chicken into her bites of food she will eat everything but pull out the chicken piece, she does not like it.
9. Eye ball poking is her new way of saying hello to babies and other children, we are woking on it.
10. On weekend mornings, we have a new tradition where I bring out a big comforter and lay down in it while she plays and then naps with me from 5:30am - 7am. This past week I woke up to her trying to shave my face with my razor [with the safety shield on it] she was so proud of herself when I woke up.