3. Cooking meat disgusted me, the smell of it just was the worst.
4. I got really into hypnobirth and never trusted my body more then I did those last few months of pregnancy. I will forever be in awe of what it can do.
5. Taking baths and getting foot massages were a daily need, my body ached.
6. I only had a few bouts of nausea but I was so very very tired the first trimester.
7. At the end of my pregnancy all I wanted was spicy food, especially indian food. mmmm
8. I found out I was having a girl at our gender reveal party when I was 19 weeks pregnant, it was such a fun day.
9. I loved giving birth and if I had to do it all over again I would try it the exact same way.
10. I did boot camp until I was 29 weeks pregnant and I wish I would have gone longer but I am proud of myself.
Have a great week!