- even her little buggers are adorable, she loves them so she gets very upset when Frida comes out
- she is starting to crawl into our laps whenever we are sitting on the floor with her, its so sweet
- even her long , sharp nails [I promise I cut them, they just grow fast!] look cute on her chubby fingers
- she still wants to snuggle with her mommy and daddy
- she is pretty easy going, yes of course she has melt downs but day to day she is a smiley happy baby lady
- seeing things through her eyes makes everything seem brand new to me.
- she still shoves everything into her mouth at first but then she plays with it in all new ways.
- her giggle. come on, she slays me.
- she tries to make us laugh, while nursing she pops off and makes funny eyes at me and when I laugh she relatches like she is all proud of herself.
I know there are so many more but tonight when she slept in my arms at bedtime I was overcome with emotion, she is beautiful and wonderful and I wanted to save that moment in any way that I could.
Fridays are very different than they used to be but this was a good one.