1. She hates new outfits and diaper changes. No matter how many times you let her know before it happens it is always an upsetting surprise, she would rather live forever in that dirty HONEST diaper than lay down on her comfy changing pad and get a new one.
2. She loves to hold hands, my hand, her dads hand, and other babies hands. It is precious.
3. Really great at brushing her teeth if you sing "teeth teeth teeth and toooonnngguuueee. teeth teeth teeth and tooonnnguueeee. Now your fronts!" I do not know how this started but I am going with it.
4. She adores animals, really all kinds. Piggies are the newest animals that she got to see in person, but she loves her guinea pig and even when goats surrounded her at the petting zoo, she was into them.
5. Restaurants are tough, Claire has a tough time staying in her high chair for a full meal and would much rather run around and explore. We are working on it and any tips are appreciated, I wonder if its just her age. I still love to eat out with her but we kind of have to eat in shifts. [slight update] I took her to happy hour 1 hour after writing this and she was a perfect peach. Ate all of her food, did not throw any of it and didn't cry once! Man, it was a wonderful happy hour haha.
6. Claire is a helper, she wants to carry my lunch to the car, bring Ryan his shoes and keys before work, stir whatever I am cooking and throw things in the trash.
7. Meat sauce and eggs are the best way to get her to eat her vegetables. Thankfully she is liking the zucchini noodles I have been making.
8. Besos! I want all of the besos! She gives them if you ask and sometimes tries to give them to other little kids, they are the sweetest. We have learned that if she is feeling nervous before we leave her [lets say, for separation time at MyGym, if we give her a besos before she is a-ok]
9. HONEST vitamins do not sit well with her. We started her on the immunity boost and multivitamin and it caused a bad few days in our home. Waking up at 2:30am and restlessness, now I have no idea what is in those that can cause it but we haven't tried them again and she has been sleeping like a rock [whew].
10. The tantrums are real, when it gets bad I have to remind myself "My baby isn't giving me a tough time, my baby is having a tough time" these will pass... It might be awhile haha but they will pass.
I haven't been able to keep this up as much as I used to, I am hoping to get back into it soon though! I love being able to look back at old posts, some things are so easy to forget and these times are too special to let that happen!
Have a wonderful weekend