I hope these past 6 months have been just as lovely for Claire as they have been for us, I hope she feels how loved she is by not only her parents but by her grandparents, her aunts, her aunties and everyone who she meets. Her smile is contagious and strangers come over to us all the time to soak her in. I am watching her squirm around and attempt to crawl so I leave you with this video of Claire:
* Taking naps with your child is wonderful, even if they kick you and scratch you the entire time.
* Seeing your husband hold your baby makes the amount of love you have for them triple.
* Finger sucking is enjoyable and Claire always wants her fingers in my mouth while she nurses.
* Co-sleep, use a crib, or a bassinet, do whatever works for your family and stop letting people tell you how you should be doing things.
* Slowing down has been a blessing, even though we are still go go go we see the simple moments and they mean so much more. I could sit and listen to Claire chat for hours.
* Claire has been a role model for me, she lives on her own timetable and its beautiful.
* They say the time is going to fly by and it is true.
* Having someone be your team mate makes this gig so much fun and even when times get hard and you are all tired at least you get to have your best friend to lean on.
* It is ok that I do things differently than Ryan, Claire will be well rounded and we both get to take ownership in how she grows and learns.
* Breastfeeding has its ups and downs but every little bit Claire grows I know that I did that and it feels amazing.
* It takes a village and I am lucky to have amazing family and friends that care about Ryan, Claire and I so much.
Hug someone you love!