A cruise in February is the next thing on our list, taking my parents of a 4 day will be a blast Im sure.
New Years Eve was a lot more laid back then previous years, we went to a friends house had a decadent pot luck and watched the ball drop, we were all tucked in before 1am. I wouldn't have had it any other way.
12 revelations from 2012-
1. Trying to speak to my husband while he is in another room never works, I don't want to be a couple that shouts at each other so I have started to walk out of where I am to find him when I want to share something. He appreciates this.
2. I can only out effort into a friendship for so long before realizing there isn't one there anymore. I am glad that I know which ones deserve my time and consideration.
3. Work is work and when it gets crazy at least I can go home to my husband who doesn't care what my sales goals are but is still more excited about when I hit them then my boss sometimes is.
4. Taking cash to group dinners makes life much easier.
5. I don't know enough about my family history and I need to find out more.
6. My body can handle a lot more than I give it credit for and it does amazing things.
7. Ryan and I are a team and a damn good one at that.
8. Saying no is ok, last year I decided that it would be the year of follow through I did not realize how exhausting that could be. This year I still plan to follow through but I also give myself to say no more often and not feel like I'm missing out on anything.
9. Kids aren't as scary as I always thought they were, my friends are living awesome lives and have kids haha.
10. Travel is possible and I plan on doing it a lot more.
11. If I know Ryan would do it for me, make sure to do it for him. I never want to take his love and kindess for granted.
12. Waking up extra early to have a few hours to myself is really beneficial and even if I just take a nap I feel more productive.
Have a great year friends