After incorporating womb noise all night long, feeding a little bit more solids at dinner time, and cutting out a nursing session at her first waking she has been sleeping full nights or just waking up once. We even took her to SB for the weekend and she slept so well! It was a miracle!!
How was your weekend? Our was amazing and I feel like a list is the best way to lay it all out for you
- We had the Camaro for the drive to SB & traffic was not even that bad for a Friday afternoon.
- We cheers many bottles of wine in celebration of Jaclyn graduating with her Masters.
- The girls and I got blow our - my first one! I was obsessed!
- We woke up to the beautiful view of the ocean and that was the place where Claire first crawled around looking for her Easter goodies.
- We spent the afternoon with my parents and they set up another Easter egg hunt for her with a big ol basket to find, she even got a gigantic bunny and lots of awesome beach toys for our camping trip next weekend.
- We spent the afternoon with my in-laws and again Claire got a basket and Todd even hand made her a little egg surfer girl to start off her egg person collection. I will have to share a picture with you soon.
How was your weekend?
But not on 4/21/14 I felt like a supermom haha Claire & I were in sync and we kicked a lot of ass. We started off with a hard workout at the gym and then we took care of business. Mondays are my 'float days' which means I go to all the salons and handle customer issues, do some deep cleaning and get everything ready for the week/take care of stuff that happened over the weekend. Claire was great. She crawled around and made lots of customers happy. She ate like a champ thanks to her GT who made her lots of homemade apple sauce that I added oatmeal to, she wolfed it down AND she didn't even need a bib! This is a awesome event in itself. After two salons I also needed lunch, we cant all survive on applesauce alone, so we walked over and got pho. I know right!? what a perfect day. Well it just got better. We finished our salon hoping and it was time to head home. This can be rough sometimes because after day care she wants to be held by me and I am unable to get things done around the house right after work. But today she was tired of me, she crawl/ran over to her toys and just played happily for a good 30 mins while I got the dishes done, brought the laundry up, got her bath ready and even put a bottle of wine in the fridge to chill for dinner. Then it was bath time, she loves bath time. We played around awhile and then got her out and dressed and then DADDY WAS HOME! Ryan brought up all the groceries he has just picked up and then he & Claire started their evening of play time. I made steak fajitas, while Ryan fed Claire her sweet potatoes, I poured a glass of wine and before I knew it bed time routine had started and I went in laid in bed until it was time to nurse. It was such an awesome day. Not every day is like this, not even every other day so I wanted to write it all down because when times are hard and I'm crying on my way to work I can look and be like well at least on 4/21/14 I rocked.