2. Lazy mornings. I hear these will become a thing of the past and I think I'll be ok with that. But for now waking up at 10am, my husband making me polenta, eggs and bacon while I watch a movie on my laptop and my husband works and watches basketball sounds pretty perfect.
3. My husband. I feel like I have written these reasons over and over again but he deserves it. For being so loving, so funny, and such a wonderful man. I couldn't ask for anything more and when I do I hope he knows its mostly because I am feeling tired and needy, not because I don't appreciate him.
4. My body. Sure, it's a little different right now but I have let go of the weight worry and am enjoying these new curves. I like that my belly sticks out and sometimes sinks back in. I like that my feet hurt from carrying me around while I work hard even though Ryan wants me to take a rest. My body is working very hard for me right now and I need to appreciate it.
5. My pets. Winnie has started to get very excited when she hears my doors lock when I get home from work and it is so cute. Brie still is the smallest most adorable hamster and they both make our home, ours.
6. My tub. Nightly my tub has been giving me comfort, I deep cleaned it last night to say thank you.
7. My family. even though we are all spread out I can call any one of them if I just want to say hello, if I need an ear and I hope they know they can do the same with me. My baby will come into a family of love and thats just my side, Ryan has lots of family too that will be loving on this baby, I think we are all going to be alright.